14.12.12

Japanese food!

By viewing my blog, people probably can not recognize where I am from unless they read well my writing (with a broken English;))
I am originally from Japan, being raised there till being a grown up.
I love my country, miss a lot sometimes not only the food there but also a clear, more clear than elswhere transitional four seasons, the people, the accuracy for everything;), etc...

And so here is something that I can introduce as a recognised Japanese food.
I would not say it is 'authentic' Japanese food as I believe that it has been created in California - the California roll while the basic skill of rolling sushi is of authentic Japanese thing.



I have been doing this california roll (and other sushi) making lessons, mainly in vicinity of London, and occasionally, Brussels.
Please contact kitchen.momiji@gmail.com for further information.



No comments:

Post a Comment