21.1.13

Unforgettable night

Since the last blog, I have managed to find another method of uploading photos - I had to install 'blogger' app onto my phone, but I am happy to update again!

More happier thing is that....

It is not just happy but unbelievably gorgeous!!!

The PETRUS!!!! yes, THE PETRUS.
Though photos are not as good as wines at all, it is remarkable.
Legend is not just the legend.


Back of the bottle here, it is a 'double magnum' consiting of 2.5l of the 'thing';)

I have never seen this kind of complex colour with other wines!
From leather, asphalt like not edible aromas to prunes with a hint of Annis, wet sand with some grass, this is absolutely extraordinary!!!



With a courtesy of the restaurant owner, another great one came up!
THE C. D'YQUEM!


We were also able to have the following nice bubble and white:

-Paul Goerg, Brut Premier Cru, 2005 (50 Chardonnay, 50 PN)
-Domain de Chevalier, 1986 (70 SB, 30 Semillon)

These two should not be shadowed with above two, fantastic old white and elegant Champagne.

They put me into doze, not sure it is exactly the word to describe my feeling, but yes, it was an extraordinary experience!
Thank you so much Mr. K and Mr. H for these great contributions!






No comments:

Post a Comment