27.9.12

Obviously autumn comes here in UK and it is getting colder outside.
Some summer fruits are disappeared from shops while those autumn fruits are coming in!
And that I have made tarts with figs, one of my favourite autumn fruit:) together with plums.
My friend indicated that its better to leave skin on figs, yes, that's true, that I will try it next time! The season of figs are not long, but there is still time to try;)-


Tart base <Pate sucure> is made with butter, icing sugar, egg, plain flour and ground almond.
I keep the recipe secret as this is not mine... while I recommend that you use some ground almond instead of just using flour.
The filling is made of creme de almond (almond cream), an ordinary recipe with ground almond, egg, butter and sugar, aaaaaaaand cut figs and plums are put on top.

Will continue with petit four next time!
Have a nice time in wherever you are...





No comments:

Post a Comment