18.5.13

Trip to Japan1

As I am doing more on my Japanese blog, I have been aware which sort of postings are popular and that I have decided to post a series of those from a trip I made last month to my home country.
 
The first entry of this series will be perhaps a most exciting event for people in Japan: Cherry blossoms.
 
 
 
These two pics are taken near my home in Hiroshima.
I arrived there just few days before these trees became full in bloom around the end of March.
 
and,
 
 

 

 
 These two are from a second day (7th of April) I arrived in Matsumoto which is in the middle of Honsyu (the main) island of Japan.
That day was probably the best day during this season with perfect clear sky! so lucky I was!!!
 
There are some more things to update from these two cities which will be posted in the next few entries!

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment