19.11.12

Private dinings

While I have been away from this blog, I did two private dinings.
I have been doing this service with both European (mainly French and Italian) and Japanese cuisine, of which consists of three course menu (amuse bouche, starter, main and dessert) for minimum four people, or several sharing plates for six people or more.

Regrettably, I always miss to take pictures through the entire courses (of course I have to be a cook rather than being a photographer...) that I am always disappointed (and blame on myself) for not being left with good pics...

As an example, here are some of my sample menus which I have recently done:

<Party menu>
 Sharing 4 kinds of canapes, soup, main, and dessert for 7 people

Canape1:  Prawn cocktail
Canape2: Roquefort (French blue cheese), walnut, and fig with honey sauce on endive (chicory) leaf
Canape3: Smoked salmon with dill cream on endive leaf
Canape4: Mushroom pizza
Soup:  Chestnut soup with tomatoes and chorizo
Main:  Slow roasted shoulder of Lamb
Dessert:  Gateau chocolat


<Italian three course menu>

Pre starter:  Caprese (plum tomato, Buffalo mozzarella, and basil leaves)  pintxos style
Starter: Home made orechiette with broccoli and anchovy
Main: Baby chicken (poussin) Diabola
Dessert: Bavarois with pine nut praline

Some of pictures that have luckily been taken are:

Prawn cocktail
(canape 1)




















Canape 2 (Roquefort, Fig and walnut , and 3 (Smoked salmon with dill cream)

Mushroom pizza

Gateau Chocolat (birthday version) : I do cake delivery within my area. For more information, please contact kitchen.momiji@gmail.com)

Caprese

Will continue with more pics in future!
Many thanks for reading/viewing...


No comments:

Post a Comment