12.10.12

Petit four series 3!

Manju and me again made some petit four few days ago.


From left, Mont Blanc, Chocolate Madeleine, and some fruit tartlettes and financiers on the picture right.
Not much work to make these things to be honest, I just made Pate sucre, creme pattissiere in advance and then the chestnut cream (creme chantilly mixed with malon puree) and little meringue to place inside of the Mont Blanc.

I tried to make the meringue by microwave which I won't be doing it again as it did not dry out completely. (it once got crispy but it became soggy in an hour or so)
Manju made the madelaines and the financiers.

I didn't look at any recipes for the chestnut cream which I regretted... the double cream had to be far less than what I used (Probably the ratio should be: 7-8 chestnut and 3-2 double cream)

We have not decided what we are making next - any ideas will be really welcome!!!

Thanks for reading this a bit boring posting;)
Recipes request would be highly welcome as well...




No comments:

Post a Comment